Adaptive Recreation Partnership Program
Are you a part of an organization you think could benefit from a GRIT Freedom Chair? GRIT is seeking passionate, community-minded organizations of all sizes to join our Adaptive Recreation Partnership Program. From mountain hikes to trips to the beach to walks around the block, the Freedom Chair facilitates a more active, healthy lifestyle. Partners will help promote the Freedom Chair in their area by integrating it into their adaptive programs, hosting events, facilitating demos, and sharing the GRIT Freedom Chair story through their own photographs, videos, and experiences. Complete the application below to get started!
- Exclusive Discounts on GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories
- Priority access to new designs and accessories
- Opportunity to participate in the design process
- GRIT support in developing your own adaptive hiking program
- Access to coupons to offer your members and patrons discounts on their own Freedom Chair purchases
- 501(c)3 nonprofit organization
- Located in the United States
- Active on social media
- Committed to providing adaptive recreation options to people in their communities
- Has an equipment rental program
To read about current organizations participating in our Adaptive Recreation Partnership Program, click the button below.
If you have additional questions regarding our Adaptive Sports Partnership Program, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org