GRIT Freedom Chair Hemi
Our engineering team worked tirelessly to develop a version of the Freedom Chair that can be self-propelled using only one side of the body: one arm and one leg. It's ready for riders like you to start having adventures beyond the pavement.
- One lever propels both wheels simultaneously, giving you maximum traction for your off-road adventures.
- Steer with our easy-to-use foot support.
- Second lever can be inserted to exercise your weak side. Both levers move forward in unison.
- Lower gear ratio makes the chair easier to push off-road.
- Included Buddy Handles make it easy for a partner to assist.
- Included single Active-Hand grip aid for your passive side.
- Requires one arm and one leg to operate.
- Best suited for outdoor use.
- Not appropriate for riders shorter than 5' 4" in height.
In addition, the Hemi model has all the regular GRIT Freedom Chair 3.0 features:
- Patented easy-push lever drive
- Quick-release wheels, seatback, and footrest
- Inflatable pneumatic front wheel
- Padded tension-adjustable backrest
- Industry's best customer service
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 2-year warranty
- Detailed specifications
- Fully compatible with all GRIT accessories
- Made in the USA
- All-terrain 26" mountain bike wheels
- Upgradable with SoftWheels (like the Forward)
- Financing available
+$99 shipping via UPS Ground
Ships in 2-3 weeks.
Free no-hassle returns within 30 days.