The Utility Clamp is like a multi-tool for your GRIT Freedom Chair! It comes in multiple different variations.
When should I use this accessory?
- Bare: Calling all DIY-ers! Use the vertical bar and/or the two threaded side-holes to make your own phone holder, cup holder, camera mounting bar, or another add-on. The vertical bar accepts M10 x 1.5mm bolts and the two side-holes feature standard 9/16” threads.
- Leg Elevation: Popular with taller riders and those more comfortable with their legs outstretched. Padded supports provide a comfortable place to rest your legs. Slide the whole unit up and down the boom of the GRIT Freedom Chair as desired.
- Rope Mount: Work together with your team! This configuration comes with the Utility Clamp, a rock-climbing hanger, and a carabiner, each engineered to endure the rigors of the trail. Just add your rope of choice and ride on!
- Foot Platforms: The best option for riders unable to reach the standard footplate or who want more ground clearance. Slide this accessory along the boom to find the best location for you. Velcro straps make it easy to secure one or both feet.
- Rope Mount - Add to Pre-Existing Utility Clamp: Already have a Utility Clamp or a Utility Clamp with Foot Platforms? Select this option to receive the parts you need to add a Rope Mount to your setup! Note: This option cannot be used with the Leg Elevation option, as they both use the same vertical bar of the Utility Clamp.
Materials and Specifications
- Materials: Steel, aluminum, high-density foam
- Assembly and Installation Guide: Please contact GRIT for this guide
General Accessory Information
- Not sure if this accessory is what you need? Try it in confidence with the GRIT Guarantee
- Covered by the GRIT Warranty
- To shop all GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories, click here
- To see GRIT Freedom Chairs in action click here
- Contact GRIT at 877-345-4748, email@example.com, or use the chat bubble at the bottom of this page!