The Fixed Frame Beach Wheelchair by DeBug is designed to assist its riders through beach sand, uneven terrains, and even snow! With iconic beach wheels, plenty of customizable options, and a #316L stainless steel frame, the Fixed Frame Beach Wheelchair by DeBug is ready to help you join your friends and family outside. Note: Product photos may include optional accessories.
Need or want an elevating leg rest? Check out the Elevating Leg Rest Beach Wheelchair by DeBug!
If you think of a beach wheelchair, there’s a good chance the Fixed Frame Beach Wheelchair by DeBug is the chair you’ll imagine. This is largely due to its massive 19.29” Wheeleez front wheels and maneuverable rear wheels. The rear wheels are mounted to a bar that articulates up to 20 degrees; each rear wheel also independently rotates a full 360 degree. This improves the turning radius, stability, and comfort over almost any terrain.
Since every Fixed Frame Beach Wheelchair by DeBug is built to order, you can select the adjustability option that works best for you. Read more about each option below and then use the dropdowns at the top of the page to build your perfect beach wheelchair!
- Standard Adjustability: This option features a fixed-in-place seatback and telescoping footrest. Lengthen or shorten the footrest to accommodate almost any leg length.
- Fully Reclining Seatback: This option includes everything included in the Standard Adjustability option but also features a backrest that can be fully reclined. Settle into the ideal position, soak up the sun (or welcome the shade from an umbrella) by adusting positioning whenever you'd like.
- Tilt-N-Space: This option allows you to tilt the seat and seatback backward incrementally over a single axis. This is a great way to keep your body in the same position, but relieve pressure points and the comfort that comes with the ability to tilt in space!
- Combination Tilt-N-Space & Reclining: This option offers the most adjustability of all! Take advantage of the telescoping foot rest, the fully reclining seatback, and the Tilt-N-Space functionalities described above.
Custom Color Options
Select one of thee above custom color options and we’ll powder coat your chair to match! This will affect the production time.
This product is covered by DeBug's 10-year frame warranty, 2-year seat material and tire warranty, and 30-day money-back guarantee.
Customize Your Chair with These Optional Acccesories:
- Drink Holder by DeBug
- D-Ring Release Velcro Chest Strap by DeBug
- Quick-Release Pins by DeBug
- Fishing Pole Holder by DeBug
- Umbrella Holder by DeBug
- Butterfly Chest Strap by DeBug
- Three-Piece Headrest Assembly by DeBug
- Swing-Away Lateral Supports by DeBug
- Hip Abductor Supports by DeBug
- Pool-to-Beach Wheel Package by DeBug
See it in action!
Frame Material: #316L Stainless Steel (superior to standard #304 Marine-Grade Stainless Steel)
Wheels: Polyurethane, pneumatic wheels
Axles: Rust-Proof Stainless Steel
Seating Material: Dual-Stitched, Tenera 130 Thread and Phifertex Plus sling material
Chair Weight: 40-65 pounds
Chair Width: ~26 inches
Seat-to-Floor Height: 17-21 inches
Telescopic Footrest (Knee to Heel) Measurement: 15-22 inches
Backrest Height: 18 inches
Rider Weight Capacity: 250 pounds (14", 16", 18" seat widths), 400+ pounds (22" seat width)