A shortened footplate stem that helps riders with shorter legs reach the footplate. Most riders using a shortened footplate benefit from a Wedge Cushion as well.
When should I use this accessory?
- Measure the length of the back of the rider's knee to the bottom of their heel. If that measurement is between 8" and 15", you'll want this option!
- Is your measurement greater than 15"? The standard footplate will do just fine!
- Is your measurement less than 8"? You may want to consider the Utility Clamp with Foot Platforms instead.
Materials and Specifications
- Materials: Powder-coated steel
- Assembly and Installation Guide: None. Attach this footplate exactly how you'd attach the standard footplate.
General Accessory Information
- Not sure if this accessory is what you need? Try it in confidence with the GRIT Guarantee
- Covered by the GRIT Warranty
- To shop all GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories, click here
- To see GRIT Freedom Chairs in action click here
- Contact GRIT at 877-345-4748, firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat bubble at the bottom of this page!