A shortened footplate stem that helps riders with shorter legs reach the footplate. Most riders using a Shortened Footplate benefit from a Wedge Cushion as well.
NOTE: The Shortened Footplate stem will replace the full-length footplate. If you'd like to order both the full footplate stem ($25) and the Shortened Footplate stem ($25), ask GRIT and we'll build your order accordingly!
When should I use this accessory?
- Measure the length of the back of the rider's knee to the bottom of their heel. If that measurement is between 10" and 14", you'll want this option!
- Is your measurement greater than 14"? The standard footplate will do just fine!
- Is your measurement less than 10"? Consider the Utility Clamp with Foot Platforms instead.
Materials and Specifications
- Materials: Powder-coated steel
- Assembly and Installation Guide: None. Attach this footplate exactly how you'd attach the standard footplate.
When will this ship?
- Expected to ship in 1-2 weeks. If ordered with a GRIT Freedom Chair, everything will ship together! Please refer to the lead time on the product page for that chair.
Is there a user manual or assembly guide?
All GRIT user manuals, assembly guides, and installation videos can be found in the User Manuals & Installation Guides section of our our Support Center, here.
General Accessory Information
- Not sure if this accessory is what you need? Try it in confidence with the GRIT Guarantee
- Covered by the GRIT Warranty
- To shop all GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories, click here
- To see GRIT Freedom Chairs in action click here
- Contact GRIT at 877-345-4748, email@example.com, or use the chat bubble at the bottom of this page!