Anti-Tip Bars prevent young riders from tipping backward. Easy to add and remove, they can offer parents the peace of mind to let their kids ride solo. They're even height-adjustable!
When should I use this accessory?
- Young riders, especially those who are new to the GRIT Junior, can use Anti-Tips to catch them if they get a bit overzealous.
- Riders with muscle spasms can use Anti-Tips to make sure they stay balance, even when quickly engaging both levers at the same time.
Materials and Specifications
- Materials: Aluminum, powder-coated steel, molded plastic
- Assembly and Installation Guide: Please contact GRIT for this guide
General Accessory Information
- Not sure if this accessory is what you need? Try it in confidence with the GRIT Guarantee
- Covered by the GRIT Warranty
- To shop all GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories, click here
- To see GRIT Freedom Chairs in action click here
- Contact GRIT at 877-345-4748, email@example.com, or use the chat bubble at the bottom of this page!