Anti-Tip Bars prevent you from tipping backward. Easy to add and remove, they can offer riders or parents the peace of mind as the rider adjusts to the GRIT Freedom Chair and rides solo. They're even height-adjustable! Riders spending lots of time on the trails usually remove Anti-Tips for additional obstacle clearance.
When should I use this accessory?
- New to the GRIT Freedom Chair? Get familiar with balance with Anti-Tip Bars behind you!
- Young riders can use Anti-Tips to catch them if they get a bit overzealous.
- Riders with muscle spasms can use Anti-Tips to make sure they stay balanced, even when quickly engaging both levers at the same time.
Materials and Specifications
- Materials: Aluminum, powder-coated steel, molded plastic
- Assembly and Installation Guide: Please contact GRIT for this guide
When will this ship?
- Expected to ship in 1-2 weeks. If ordered with a GRIT Freedom Chair, everything will ship together! Please refer to the lead time on the product page for that chair.
General Accessory Information
- Not sure if this accessory is what you need? Try it in confidence with the GRIT Guarantee
- Covered by the GRIT Warranty
- To shop all GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories, click here
- To see GRIT Freedom Chairs in action click here
- Contact GRIT at 877-345-4748, email@example.com, or use the chat bubble at the bottom of this page!