Side Guards limit mud splatter and protect your clothing from the wheels. They ship with magnets and screws for temporary or permanent use.
When should I use this accessory?
- Wearing a coat, scarf, or baggy clothes? Use Side Guards to keep these materials out of the rear wheels.
- Going out on the town? Side Guards keep your clothes clean by limiting mud and splatter from the rear wheels.
- Keep riders safe by preventing their fingers from going toward the rear wheels.
- In between seat widths? Side Guards help keep you secure, even if you're just a bit wider than the seat itself.
Materials and Specifications
- Materials: Molded plastic, magnets, screws
- Assembly and Installation Guide: Please contact GRIT for this guide
When will this ship?
- Expected to ship in 1-2 weeks. If ordered with a GRIT Freedom Chair, everything will ship together! Please refer to the lead time on the product page for that chair.
Is there a user manual or assembly guide?
All GRIT user manuals, assembly guides, and installation videos can be found in the User Manuals & Installation Guides section of our our Support Center, here.
General Accessory Information
- Not sure if this accessory is what you need? Try it in confidence with the GRIT Guarantee
- Covered by the GRIT Warranty
- To shop all GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories, click here
- To see GRIT Freedom Chairs in action click here
- Contact GRIT at 877-345-4748, firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat bubble at the bottom of this page!