The Utility Clamp is like a multi-tool for your GRIT Freedom Chair! It comes in multiple different variations.
When should I use this accessory?
Foot Platforms are the best option for riders unable to reach the standard footplate or who want more ground clearance. Slide this accessory along the boom to find the best location for you. Velcro straps make it easy to secure one or both feet.
This accessory attaches to the Utility Clamp itself, which features a vertical bar and two threaded side-holes make your own phone holder, cup holder, camera mounting bar, or another add-ons. The vertical bar accepts M10 x 1.5mm bolts. While the Foot Platforms thread into the side holes, you can remove them and insert any other pedals that use standard 9/16” threads.
Do you already have a Utility Clamp?
If you are adding the Foot Platforms to a Utility Clamp you already own, use the dropdown menu above to select the correct option. If you are unsure whether or not your existing Utility Clamp setup can accept this accessory, please contact GRIT.
General Accessory Information
- Not sure if this accessory is what you need? Try it in confidence with the GRIT Guarantee
- Covered by the GRIT Warranty
- To shop all GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories, click here
- To see GRIT Freedom Chairs in action click here
- Contact GRIT at 877-345-4748, email@example.com, or use the chat bubble at the bottom of this page!