The Utility Clamp is like a multi-tool for your GRIT Freedom Chair! It comes in multiple different variations.
When should I use this accessory?
Leg Elevation is the best option for taller riders and those more comfortable with their legs outstretched. Padded supports provide a comfortable place to rest your legs. Slide the whole unit up and down the boom of the GRIT Freedom Chair as desired.
This accessory attaches to the Utility Clamp itself, which features a vertical bar and two threaded side-holes make your own phone holder, cup holder, camera mounting bar, or another add-ons. While the Leg Elevation accessory uses the vertical bar, you can always remove it and add your own modification; that bar accepts M10 x 1.5mm bolts. The side-holes on the Utility Clamp accept standard 9/16” threads.
Do you already have a Utility Clamp?
If you are adding the Leg Elevation to a Utility Clamp you already own, use the dropdown menu above to select the correct option. If you are unsure whether or not your existing Utility Clamp setup can accept this accessory, please contact GRIT.
General Accessory Information
- Not sure if this accessory is what you need? Try it in confidence with the GRIT Guarantee
- Covered by the GRIT Warranty
- To shop all GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories, click here
- To see GRIT Freedom Chairs in action click here
- Contact GRIT at 877-345-4748, firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the chat bubble at the bottom of this page!