The Wedge Cushion is a simple way to increase comfort for many riders! Whether you're looking for more elbow clearance, more legroom, back support, or to adjust the dump angle, consider adding a Wedge Cushion.
When should I use this accessory?
- 5'4" or under? Use a Wedge Cushion to keep your elbows over the rear wheels.
- 6'3" or over? Use a Wedge Cushion to give your legs some extra room.
- Back uncomfortable? Use a Wedge Cushion between your back and the seatback.
- Want to reduce dump angle? Place the wide side of the Wedge Cushion at the rear of the seat.
- Want to increase dump angle? Place the wide side of the Wedge Cushion at the front of the seat.
Materials and Specifications
- Materials: High-density foam in a zippered, vinyl cover
- Assembly and Installation Guide: Please contact GRIT for this guide
When will this ship?
- Expected to ship in 1-2 weeks. If ordered with a GRIT Freedom Chair, everything will ship together! Please refer to the lead time on the product page for that chair.
General Accessory Information
- Not sure if this accessory is what you need? Try it in confidence with the GRIT Guarantee
- Covered by the GRIT Warranty
- To shop all GRIT Freedom Chairs and accessories, click here
- Contact GRIT at 877-345-4748, email@example.com, or use the chat bubble at the bottom of this page!