Ergocane 2G is Ergoactives' latest innovation in mobility support and design. It is the first cane in the world equipped with a unique shock-absorption system that utilizes a vertical compression technology to mimic the knee joint articulation, allowing the leg to bend freely and comfortably. With its ergonomically cushioned grip and patented inertial swing handle, Ergocane 2G guides its user through a perfect gait cycle; promoting a correct, comfortable, and upright posture. By using the included Erco Cap High-Performance tip, the Ergocane 2G can also stand freely on its own when not in use.
This product is covered by Ergoactives' 1-year warranty.
- Designed to promote an optimal gait and upright walking posture
- Integrated shock absorption system in the mid-section mimics the knee's natural articulation
- Adjustable height at the push of a button
- Patented Inertial swing handle propels the cane forward with minimum effort
- Ergonomically cushioned grip
- Equipped with an Ergo Cap tip
- Lightweight and durable anodized aluminum poles
See it in action!
Note: All materials are latex-free