The Ergobaum Dual is an innovative dual-function, shock absorbing underarm crutch with forearm support. By utilizing its multiple, patented, built-in shock absorption systems, the Ergobaum Dual provides superior comfort by reducing the impacts of stressors caused by traditional underarm crutches. Combined with the included Ergo-Pad underarm air cushions and Ergo-Cap crutch tips, these engineered ergonomic solutions collectively make the Ergobaum Dualthe world’s most comfortable and advanced underarm crutches.
This product is covered by Ergoactives' 1-year warranty.
- Designed to promote an optimal gait and eliminate secondary injuries associated with crutch use
- Integrated shock absorption system in the base
- Three points of height and position adjustment for maximum comfort
- Ergonomic soft hand grip
- Equipped with an Ergo-Cap tip
- Easily folds in half for travel
- LED flashlight, horn, and light reflectors built-in for safety
- Foldable knee-rest platform
- Cushioned forearm strap and pad
- Lightweight and durable anodized aluminum poles
Q: How to adjust the height?
A: By pushing the button that is towards the middle of the pole and pulling up or down to desire height.
Q: How to remove the tips on the crutches/canes to replace them?
A: Hold on to the pole with one hand and then pull up and twist with the other hand on the tip.
Q: How to replace the rubber on the handgrip?
A: The rubber part can't be replaced. We do have an entire handgrip replacement for sale.
See it in action!
*User Height Range: Height Ranges are suggestions only. Reference each product's individual specifications to compare your personal ergonomics and ensure the product is right for you.
**User Weight Capacity: Weight Capacity is user weight supported by using both crutches
Note: All materials are latex-free