The shorter and more compact variants of the popular Ergobaum 7G model, are extensively designed to be the most comfortable and advanced forearm crutch available, the Ergobaum is built for its users’ needs first. Their premium design features an integrated, patented shock absorption system, fully adjustable ergonomics, built-in flashlight, alert horn, and the patented Ergo-Cap crutch tip. Combined, each feature provides an unparalleled level of comfort and ease that is unrivaled by any other product on the market.
This product is covered by Ergoactives' 1-year warranty.
- Designed to promote an optimal gait and eliminate secondary injuries associated with crutch use
- Integrated shock absorption system in the base
- Three points of height and position adjustment for maximum comfort
- Ergonomic soft hand grip
- Equipped with an Ergo-Cap tip
- Easily folds in half for travel
- LED flashlight, horn, and light reflectors built-in for safety
- Foldable knee-rest platform
- Cushioned forearm strap and pad
- Lightweight and durable anodized aluminum poles
Q: How to adjust the height?
A: By pushing the button that is towards the middle of the pole and pulling up or down to desire height.
Q: How to remove the tips on the crutches/canes to replace them?
A: Hold on to the pole with one hand and then pull up and twist with the other hand on the tip.
Q: How to replace the rubber on the handgrip?
A: The rubber part can't be replaced. We do have an entire handgrip replacement for sale.
*User Height Range: Height Ranges are suggestions only. Reference each product's individual specifications to compare your personal ergonomics and ensure the product is right for you.
**User Weight Capacity: Weight Capacity is user weight supported by using both crutches
Note: All materials are latex-free